We are looking for a Tech Lead / Junior Architect, who will be helping and managing Titanium global RnD processes, advise on software architecture and supervise other subsequent technical matters.
Our main requirements are:
- Experience in hands-on programming 6+ years (being mostly backend developer)
- Experience doing Node.js (Vanilla/Typescript), more than 3 years (at least 1 year Typescript)
- Strong creating with SQL/NoSQL databases efficient design from scratch as well as performing optimizations
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science: data types, data structures, algorithms
- Being proficient working on modern tech stack: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC (e.g. Terraform), Ansible etc.
- Having a wide strong background working with AWS (smth beyond EC2 and S3)
- Understanding and applying software design principles
- Experience designing software systems (distributed, high availability, resilient)
- Comfortable working Agile and Design Thinking (however understanding that pure Agile is a myth)
- Experience in leading teams with at least 8 people
- Being comfortable leading several projects at once (taking apart hands-on aspect)
- Strong communication skills in English (C1 and better)
- Experience writing technical documents, tracking technical debt, understanding refactoring etc.
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience with modern SPA frameworks like React/Vue.js/Angular
- Experience with NestJS
- Being proficient in one or more additional languages, especially strongly typed ones (Java, C/C++)
- Experience in IoT field
- Working with international team
- Competitive salary
- Health bonus
- Hardware bonus
- Business trips
- Education opportunities
- Remote work
- Working with high-end customers
- Friendly and comfortable work environment
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!