- Resident Home is one of the fastest e-commerce companies in the world. Starting its way as a startup in the sleep industry, Resident has revolutionized the production and delivery of mattresses and entered the TOP-3 online mattress retailers in the United States.
- 2-3+ years of Manual QA/Testing experience
- Experience in web applications & mobile testing
- Experience in payment methods testing
- Basic NoSQL knowledge
- Experience with Postman
- Understanding of JSON, XML
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Experience in data analysis to identify potential anomalies and breaking points in the product
- Deep experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC and QA role in it
- Intermediate+ level of English
Will be a plus:
– Experience in writing tests cases for automation tests
– Experience with puppeteer/playwright
- Full-time workload
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work on interesting international projects.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Friendly and comfortable work environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!