Alty is a cross-platform AI ChatBot backed by a solid chat-management toolkit.
The Alty project was born out of the need for a solution that offers trusted, reliable information and secure, verified engagement in a platform-agnostic environment.
- Lead the development and delivery of all products and services as the company expands its product portfolio;
- Guide and decide on all processes for the engineering organization, including the software development life cycle, type of technologies used, and overall prioritization of work and projects;
- Grow our team significantly by hiring highly talented engineering, quality assurance, product, and operations professionals;
- Nurture talent by providing skill and career development to team members and training them to become exceptional technical leads and people managers;
- Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in commercial software development;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working as a NodeJS developer;
- 2+ years of experience of leading mid to big sized teams;
- Hands-on experience building complex scalable systems;
- Some experience with one or more of the following languages: C/C++/Java/Go or other strongly typed language;
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and Best Practices;
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Strong knowledge of AWS incl. one IaC tool (preferably Terraform);
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS, Mongo/Elasticsearch (or other NoSQL), Redis/Memcached (or similar);
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Travis, Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins), Blue-green deployment (is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills, advanced English level;
- Being open and able to learn new stuff in shortest time possible;
- Ability to read and write comprehensive technical documentation;
- Ability to understand business needs and sense of product ownership.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of blockchain ecosystem;
- Experience in building serverless systems;
- Experience on similar positions;
- Having a strong profile on GitHub.
- Fully compensated relocation to the Caribbean (Barbados) with amazing views 🙂
- Good salary conditions and options in the startup
- Opportunity to grow quickly into the CTO position
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!