- Good understanding of DevOps philosophy and practices.
- Good Coding/scripting abilities.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts and practices.
- Good understanding of service discovery concepts.
- Good understanding of distributed monitoring, instrumentation, metrics, and tracing.
- Working understanding of centralized logging methods and solutions.
- Proven experience and a good understanding of the meaning of 24/7 production environments.
- Experience with building complex distributed systems, in terms of reliability, uptime, performance, capacity planning, and automation.
- Proven hands-on, expert-level experience with AWS.
- Proven hands-on experience with GCP and/or Azure.
- Proven hands-on experience and a good understanding of containers, using containers in development, deploying, and managing containers in production.
- Proven hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Excellent system administration skills (Linux, Windows, networking, security).
- Understanding and working experience with SQL, NoSQL, and timeseries databases.
- Working experience with indexing engines (Elasticsearch/Solr).
- Understanding of message queuing concepts and solutions.
- Full-time workload
- Competitive compensation
- Work with high-end customers
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
- The friendly and comfortable work environment
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!