We are looking for an experienced blockchain developer for blockchain/FinTech related projects such as AMMs, DEX, CeFi exchanges (SEC), DeFi (institutional) but not limited to.
We’re looking for someone to say “I know blockchain“ rather than “I know Solidity”.
- Hands-on development of smart contracts (Solidity, Ligo or other Tezos languages, Typescript for Hyperledger Fabric)
- Guide backend and frontend developer on what’s needed for blockchain integration of a product
- Actively participating in R&D sprints and discoveries of new projects.
- Teaching and guiding younger guys through need blockchain waters
- Be part of the bigger team or lead one in an agile environment
- 2+ years of provable hands on commercial experience of blockchain development
- Knowledge for at least one smart contract language (Solidity, Ligo, TEAL or wrappers etc.)
- Deep understanding of different blockchain solutions and their purposes
- Architectural mindset and good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to pick up quickly a new blockchain ecosystem (we all know the’re similar in a way)
- Good English (B2+) and communication skills (incl. Ability to understand BRs)
- Being a leader is more than welcome (+ salary and karma)
Will be a plus:
– Knowledge of NodeJS/Typescript, NestJS, Terraform, Clouds (AWS, Azure, GCloud)
- Full-time workload
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work on interesting international projects.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Friendly and comfortable work environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!