Ops Labs is a boutique software development and consulting firm, offering both consulting and execution, focusing on Cloud architecture, DevOps projects and practices, specializing in distributed and micro services oriented technologies.
We are a team of experts in multiple fields including public Cloud architecture, cost optimization, CI\CD practices, containers and Kubernetes architecture and design, monitoring and observability, centralized logging and data pipelines, and most other things DevOps related.
- You are a great human being
- You care about people
- You care about yourself
- You are passionate about making things happen in the best way possible
- You are responsible and accountable
- Good understanding of DevOps philosophy and practices
- Good Coding\scripting abilities
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts and practices
- Good understanding of service discovery concepts
- Good understanding of distributed monitoring, instrumentation, metrics and tracing
- Working understanding of centralized logging methods and solutions
- Proven experience and good understanding of the meaning of 24/7 production environments
- Experience with building complex distributed systems, in terms of reliability, uptime, performance, capacity planning and automation
- Proven hands on, expert level experience with AWS
- Proven hands on experience with GCP and\or Azure
- Proven hands on experience and good understanding of containers, using containers in development, deploying and managing containers in production
- Proven hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent system administration skills (Linux, windows, networking, security)
- Understanding and working experience with SQL, NoSQL and timeseries databases
- Working experience with indexing engines (Elasticsearch\Solr)
- Understanding of message queuing concepts and solutions
As a DevOps engineer, you will manage, define, and run scalable systems while using cutting edge technology. As part of your job you will develop continuous integration pipelines, Cloud infrastructure, process automation and more. This is a great opportunity to work with various technologies, at various contexts, to be exposed to and work with outstanding engineering teams and employ state-of-the-art methodologies and techniques.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, open-minded, and who possesses the passion to innovate and be a part of a crew that regularly faces and conquers challenges.
You will be doing it in a flexible, fun and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve, and where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
- Full-time workload
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work on interesting international projects
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly and comfortable work environment
If this sounds like you, we’d welcome your application!